🤔 Feeling tension around the hip joint? Pain in your lower back? Increased the amount of walking or running you have been doing recently?
👍 Then give this a try! A simple foam rolling drill to help reduce tension in your glutes.
💪 How to perform:
- Place the roller underneath one buttock, then cross the same leg over the other placing the ankle on top of the knee.
- If that is not possible, cross the leg lower down.
- Slow and controlled movements up and down the gluteals.
📍 Target area:
- Between the top of the pelvis and the sit bone.
- You can also turn the leg to the side to roll the outer portion of the gluteals.
🎯 Aim for 60 seconds each side, ideally post-exercise, or after periods of inactivity.
👍 Give this a whirl and let us know if it helps you!